This Vermeer VX100-800 Vacuum Excavator on a Hino truck drive-away deal gets you underway and earning immediately on medium-volume excavation and spoil removal job with a quality truck and fit-up.
Key Features: VSK100-800 Vacuum Excavator
- Full hydraulic, remote-controlled 4″ boom
- Integrated silencing system for quieter operation on noise-sensitive job sites.
- Quality blower with dual oil bath lubrication for maximum longevity.
- Cam-Over auto-locking design provides a positive door seal, even under reverse pressure without additional clamping requirements.
- Superior three-stage cyclonic filtration over a baghouse arrangement, and located at chest height for easy removal for cleaning if required.
Key Features: Truck
- Model: Hino 500 Series FE1426
- Beacon/ Light bar
- Toolbox 1000 x 500 x 500mm
- Isolation switch
- Empty Weight: 3220 kg
- Skid Dimensions: 4496 mm (L) x 1768 mm (H) x 2481 mm (W)
- Water Tank Capacity: 410 gal / 1552 L
- Number of Tanks: 2 x 205 gal saddles tanks / 776 L
- Spoil Tank Capacity: 800 gal / 3028.3 L
- Power pack: 99 hp Kubota Turbo Diesel / 74 kW
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 83.3 L
- Water Pump: 5.6 gpm @ 3000 psi / 21.2 L/minn @ 206.8 bar
- High-Pressure Hose Length: 50 ft / 15.2 m
- Low Water Shut off: Electric
- Full Tank Shut-off: Mechanical/Electric
- Tank Lift Type: Dual Cylinder
- Blower: 1200 cfm W/Rev Flow
- Vacuum: 15 inHg
- Type of Filters: 2 Micron, Washable
- Hose Width: 4 inches / 10.2 cm
- Hose Length: 3 m lengths (9 m total)
- Spoil Tank Shut-off: Dueal – Electric & Manual
- 3-Stage cyclonic filtration system: Standard