The RTX750 has an arsenal of attachments to match many applications including rockwheels, plows, combos and trenchers.
- With a 10.5’ (3.2 m) length and a 72” (182.9 cm) width (rubber tire), the maneuverable RTX750 has a compact footprint, making it well-suited to work in tight job site confines and congested residential areas.
- An integrated system display allows the operator to easily monitor important machine functions, while the capability to monitor the percentage of hydrostatic capacity use is especially useful when training new operators.
- The TrenchSense™ electronic control system can react faster than the operator to prevent engine stall/stop when difficult digging conditions are encountered. By eliminating the need to return controls to neutral and restart, productivity can be increased, and the whole sequence occurs within seconds.
- The specialized undercarriage offers customers the flexibility to go with 38 inch (97 cm) tires, depending on their job application.
- Attachment options include a vibratory plow, combo vibratory plow/trencher, centre-mount trencher, sliding offset trencher, backfill blade, backhoe, and reel carrier.
General Dimensions and Weights
- Weight (Basic tractor, rubber tires): 5900 lbs / 2676.2 kg
- Weight (Basic tractor, tracks): 9330 lbs / 4232 kg
- Length (Basic tractor, rubber tires): 126 inches / 320 cm
- Length (Basic tractor, tracks): 133.2 inches / 338.3 cm
- Width (Basic tractor, rubber tires): 72 inches / 182.9 cm
- Width (Basic tractor, tracks): 78.5 inches / 199.4 cm
- Height (Basic tractor, rubber tires): 100.3 inches / 254.8 cm
- Make and Model: Cummins B3.3T
- Maximum Torque: 181 ft-lb / 245.4 Nm
- Cooling Medium: Water
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Emissions rating: Tier 4i (EU Stage IIIB)
- Noise Level at Operator’s Ear: 95 d(B)a
- Ground drive pump capacity: 35 gpm / 132.5 L/min
- Ground drive pump relief: 4350 psi / 299.9 bar
- Attachment pump capacity: 35 gpm / 132.5 L/min
- Attachment pump relief: 5500 psi / 379.2 bar
- Auxiliary pump capacity: 19.4 gpm / 73.4 L/min
- Auxiliary pump relief: 2500 psi / 172.4 bar
- Fuel Tank: 27 gal / 102.2 L
- Hydraulic Tank: 23 gal / 87.1 L
- Hydraulic System: 25 gal / 94.6 L
- Coolant: 3 gal / 11.4 L
Ground Drive - Rubber Tire
- Maximum forward transport speed (high): 5 mph / 8 km/h
- Maximum reverse transport speed (high): 5 mph / 8 km/h
- Tire size: 38 x 14 inches / 96.5 cm x 35.6 cm
Ground Drive - Tracks
- Maximum forward transport speed (high): 4 mph / 6.4 km/h
- Maximum reverse transport speed (high): 4 mph / 6.4 km/h
- Front Axle Type: Steerable planetary with hydraulic differential lock
- Rear Axle Type: Steerable planetary with hydraulic differential lock
- Axle load rating (Static, per axle): 11250 lbs / 5102.9 kg
- Outside Turning Diameter (Rubber Tires, Front Steer Only): 33 ft / 10.1 m
- Outside turning Diameter (Tracks, front steer only): 39.5 ft
- Outside Turning Diameter (Rubber Tires, Front and Rear Steer): 16.8 ft / 5.1 m
- Outside turning Diameter (Tracks, front and rear steer): 23 ft
- Service Brake Type: Hydrostatic
- Parking Brake Type: Spring-applied, hydraulic release