The Vermeer VX70 range of skid-mounted vacuum excavation units offer a multitude of unique features that enable vac truck use by both teams and individuals across a wide variety of medium-volume excavation and spoil removal applications.
- The high-quality one-piece skid can be easily mounted to a wide range of truck chassis— permanently, or via container locks for greater versatility.
- Reduces the risk of material entering the blower – in turn, adding greater longevity to your system.
- Integrated silencing system for quieter operation on noise-sensitive job sites.
- Quality blower with dual oil bath lubrication for maximum longevity. Optional Reverse Flow improves productivity with the ability to offload spoil faster and clear blockages quickly.
- Exclusive optional telescoping boom maintains hose length during extension and incorporates a remote-controlled hydraulic valve for vacuum shut-off. Available with manual or hydraulic rotation.
- Saves your cleanup time and makes it easier to remove difficult debris as it delivers a high-pressure water spray to the tank interior while simultaneously dumping material.
- Cam-Over auto-locking design provides a positive door seal, even under reverse pressure without additional clamping requirements.
- Superior three-stage cyclonic filtration over a baghouse arrangement, and located at chest height for easy removal for cleaning if required.
Common features of the VSK70 range
- Power pack: 67 hp Kubota Diesel / 50 kW
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 83.3 L
- Water Pump: 5.6 gpm @ 3000 psi / 21.2 L/min @ 206.8 bar
- High Pressure Hose Length: 50 foot / 15.2 m
- Low Water Shut-off: Electric
- Full Tank Shut-off: Mechanical/Electric
- Tank Lift Type: Dual Cylinder
- Blower: 1025 cfm
- Vacuum: 15 inHg
- Type of Filters: 2 Micron, Washable
- Hose Width: 4 inches / 10.2 cm
- Hose Length: Three 3m lengths (9m total)
- Spoil Tank Shut-off: Dual – Electric & Manual
- 3-Stage cyclonic filtration system: Standard