The VX30-250 offers a low-cost, highly portable system for potholing, valve box clean out and a range of non-destructive digging tasks in industries including water, gas and fibre installation.
- THE VX30-250 vacuum excavator offers municipalities and contractors a low-cost, portable system for potholing and vacuum applications such as hydro excavation and liquid vacuum recovery.
- The VX30-250 features convenient curbside controls for domestic and international use.
- Saves you cleanup time and makes it easier to remove difficult debris as it delivers a high-pressure water spray to the tank interior while simultaneously dumping material.
- Integrated silencing system for quieter operation by dampening sound before it’s released into the atmosphere using an external engine compartment baffle system.
- Reduces the risk of material entering the blower – in turn, adding greater longevity to your system.
Weights and Dimensions
- Trailer GVW: 9850 lb / 4467.9 kg
- Trailer Empty Weight: 4519 lb / 2050 kg
- Trailer Axles: Two 6000 lb tandem with electric brakes / Two 2721 kg tandem with electric brakes
- Trailer Unit Length: 152 inches / 386 cm
- Trailer Unit Width: 87 inches / 221 cm
- Trailer Unit Height: 83 inches / 211 cm
- Spoil Tank Capacity: 250 gal / 946.4 L
- Engine: 31 hp Yanmar diesel / 23.1 kW
- Blower: 575 cfm Lobe type with dual-splash oil lubrication / 16.3 m3/min
- Maximum Vacuum: 15” Hg / 381 mm Hg
- Water Tank Capacity: Two 50 gal saddle tanks / Two 189 L saddle tanks
- Water Pump: 5.6 gpm @ 3000 psi / 21.2 L/min @ 206.8 bar
- Filtration: 3-stage with cyclone separator & 2-micron poly filter
- Controls: Australian kerb-side electric start and throttle, full spoil tank override, water pump clutch
- Gauges: Australian kerb-side fuel level, vacuum, water pressure, hour meter
- Enclosure: Lockable, sound-dampening
- Door Type: Full open, manual
- Fuel Tank: 20 gal / 76 L
- Full spoil tank shutoff: Electronic float, ball float back up
- Spoil Tank Lift: Dual hydraulic cylinders
- Vacuum Hose: 18’ of 3” – two 9’ sections / 5.5m of 7.6m – two 2.7m sections
- Low Water Shutoff: Electronic