The VX200 truck-mounted vacuum excavators feature a 200hp powerpack, 1200 to 3000 gallon spoil tanks, 6-inch hose and 3,200-cfm @ 18 inches of mercury.
- The VX200 truck-mounted vacuum excavator range has spoil tank capacities ranging from 1,200 to 3,000 gallons, and a standard option of 800 gallons of fresh water.
- It has a 6-inch hose diameter with a 3,200-cfm blower at 18 inches of mercury.
- The tank, power pack, and water system all have a modular design, allowing contractors to mount the unit on either a new or a repurposed truck chassis.
- The Mega VX200 is powered by a 200-horsepower John Deere Tier 3 engine and features the McLaughlin three-stage cyclonic filtration system that allows both wet and dry vacuum excavation and, says the company, prolongs filter life and helps keep maintenance costs low.
- The machine also uses the patented McLaughlin cam-over-hydraulic rear door that is designed to provide a positive 360-degree seal without additional clamping requirements, keeping fluids securely in the debris tank.
- Length: 214.9 inches / 545.8 cm
- Height w/boom: 109.7 inches / 278.6 cm
- Empty Weight: 14,500 lbs / 6,577.1 kg
- Width: 97.9 inches / 248.7 cm
- Spoil Tank Capacity: 2,000 gal / 7,570.8 L
- Horsepower: 200 hp John Deere Diesel / 149.1 kw
- Enclosure: Enclosed/Lockable
- Fuel Tank Capacity: Plumb to Truck Fuel Tanks
- Water Tank Capacity: 800 gal / 3,028.3 L
- Number of Tanks: (2) 400 gal / 1,514.2 L
- Water Pump: 10 gpm @ 3,000 psi / 37.9 L/min @ 206.8 bar
- High Pressure Hose Length: 50 foot / 15.2m
- Low Water Shutoff: Electronic
- Spoil Tank Capacity: 1200, 1600, 2000, 2600, or 3000 gal / 4543, 6057, 7571, 8328, 9842, or 11356 L
- Door Type: Hydraulic
- In Tank Washdown: Standard
- Mechanical Full Tank Shutoff: Standard
- Electric Full Tank Shutoff: Standard
- Tank Lift Type: Dual Cyl
- Type of Filters: 2 Washable Micron Poly
- Cyclonic Filtration System: Custom Dual 17″ x 55″ Cyclones / 43.2 cm x 139.7 cm
- Boom Tool Length: 3-5 foot / 0.9 m – 1.5 m
- Hose Diameter: 6 inches / 15.2 cm
- Vacuum Mercury: 18 in’Hg / 0.6 bar
- Blower Silencer: 18 x 6 inches Critical Grade Silencer / 45.7 cm x 1.8 m
- Suction Hose Storage: N/A /min
- Gauges: Electronic Display with 7 inch LCD Screen / 17.8 cm LCD Screen
- Reach: 14 foot / 4.3 m
- Movement: 270 Degree Rotation
- Remote Control: Wireless
- Hydraulic Rotation Boom: Standard
- Hot Box Water Heater: Yes
- Air Compressor: Yes