The VSK100G Vacuum Excavator is designed for potholing, soil excavation, and other wet or dry vacuum applications in construction and landscaping jobs.
- The VSK25-100G is ideal for small hydro excavation jobs, such as ‘last mile’ Fibre To The Premises (FTTP) construction and valve box cleanout.
- 24 hp (17.9 kW) Honda petrol powerpack.
- Three-stage filtration process includes a cyclone separator and a 2-micron poly filter to offer maximum system protection.
- The compact skid can be mounted to suitable utes, truck trays and trailers.
General Dimensions and Weights
- Engine: 24 hp Honda petrol / 17.9 kW
- Maximum Vaccum: 10 inches Hg / 254 mm Hg
- Blower: 575 cfm Lobe type with dual-splash oil lubrication / 16.3 m3/min
- Filtration: 3-stage with cyclone seperator & 2-micron poly filter
- Controls: Electric start, manual throttle, full spoil tank override, water pump clutch
- Gauges: Fuel level, vacuum, hour metre
- Door Type: Full open
- Water Pump: 4.0 gpm @ 3000 psi / 15.1 L/min at 207 bar
- Vacuum Hose: 16 ft of 3 inches / 4.8 m of 7.6 cm
- Fuel Tank: 6 gal / 22.7 L
- Full Tank Shutoff: Electronic Float with Secondary Mechanical Ball
- Spoil Tank: 100 gal / 379 L
- Tank Lift Type: Fixed 45 degree angle
- Water Tank: 50 gal / 189 L
- Low Water Shutoff: Electronic
- Skid: 121 inches (L) x 48 inches (W) x 63 inches (H) / 307.3 cm (L) x 122 cm (W) x 160 cm (H)
- Skid Dry Weight: 1400lb / 635 kg
- Skid Max Weight: 2800 lb / 1270 kg