The SC70TX is tough enough to withstand large stumps on a commercial jobsite and can fit into tight spaces in a residential area.
- The operator system is intended to help protect the operator. If the operator’s hand(s) leave the cutter wheel controls for more than one second, the cutter wheel will disengage, come to a stop and the cutter wheel indicator light will go out.
- The SC70TX is equipped with an increased ground drive speed and is designed with a track to help decrease ground disturbance.
- With a 67 hp (50 kW) Cat C2.2L turbocharged Tier 4 Final/Stage IIIB diesel engine, this machine is ready for tough cutting jobs.
- The patented SmartSweep control system monitors engine speed and automatically adjusts cutter wheel sweep rate to maximize power to the cutter wheel while reducing engine stress.
- An optional remote control allows operators to manoeuvre the stump cutter while away from the unit.
- The Vermeer-exclusive Yellow Jacket cutter system is designed to provide efficient serviceability, as well as to help extend pocket and tooth life.
General Dimensions and Weights
- Length: 141.6 inches / 359.7 cm
- Height: 72 inches / 182.9 cm
- Width: 51 inches / 129.5 cm
- Weight: 3900 lbs / 1769 kg
- Make and Model: CAT C2.2 Turbocharged Tier 4 Final
- Fuel Type: Ultra-low sulfur Diesel
- Horsepower: 67 hp / 50 kW
- Max Fuel Consumption: 3.6 gph / 13.6 lph
- Torque (Max): 153 ft-lb / 207.4 Nm
- Cutterwheel Diameter (Without Teeth): 23 inches / 58.4 cm
- Cutterwheel Thickness: 1.1 inches / 2.8 cm
- Cutterwheel Speed: 880 rpm
- Number of Teeth: 30
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 12 gal / 45.4 L
- Hydraulic Tank Capacity: 9.6 gal / 36.3 L