The SC552 stump cutter can achieve cutting heights of 78.7 cm above ground and 63.5 cm below ground, and chips can be easily moved on the jobsite with the standard 34” (86.4 cm) wide front-mounted chip blade.
- Get into tight spots with side-mounted controls that are easy to reach, and an auxiliary control station that lets the operator lead or follow the machine through narrow confines.
- Reduce maintenance time through features like hinged doors and removable panels that give you easy access to service pumps.
- SmartSweep control system monitors engine load and provides continuous feedback resulting in a smooth and consistent cutter wheel sweep rate. This feature improves efficiency and productivity at the stump while helping to decrease wear and tear on the machine.
- The SC552 is equipped with Vermeer-exclusive Yellow Jacket stump cutter teeth. The Yellow Jacket Cutter System is designed to provide faster, easier serviceability, as well as extended pocket and tooth life.
General Dimensions and Weights
- Length: 147 inches / 373.4 cm
- Width: 35 inches / 88.9 cm
- Width with Dual Wheel Option: 56 inches / 142.2 cm
- Height: 76.5 inches / 194.3 cm
- Weight: 4000 lbs / 1814.4 kg
- Make and Model: Kohler KDI 1903
- Horsepower: 56 hp / 41.8 kw
- No. of Cylinders: 3
- Type of Fuel: Diesel
- Cooling Medium: Liquid
- Wheel Diameter (Without Teeth): 23 inches / 58.4 cm
- Wheel Thickness: 1.1 inches / 2.9 cm
- Cutterwheel Straight Line Dimension: 72 inches / 182.9 cm
- Wheel Cut Above Ground: 31 inches / 78.7 cm
- Wheel Cut Below Ground: 25 inches / 63.5 cm
- Chip Containment: 28.2 cu ft / 0.8 cu m
- Number of Teeth: 26
- Fuel Tank: 14.5 gal / 54.9 L
- Hydraulic Tank Capacity: 17 gal / 64.4 L