At only 88.9 cm wide this unit is able to fit through tight spaces such as a typical backyard gate. Offered with the option of tires or tracks, this machine can handle a variety of terrains and jobsites.
- The tandem effort of a heavy-duty hydraulic oil cooler and large reservoir help manage system temperature to enhance performance and reliability.
- Optimized hydraulic components, including pumps and motors, are designed and configured to maximize power to the digging chain.
- Optional tracks oscillate up to 20 degrees for increased traction on uneven ground and ease of loading/unloading.
- Standard electric start is accessed from the operator’s station.
General Dimensions and Weights
- Length (With Tracks): 73 inches / 185.4 cm
- Length (With Tires): 83 inches / 210.8 cm
- Width: 35 inches / 88.9 cm
- Height: 46 inches / 116.8 cm
- Weight (With Tracks): 1170 lbs / 530.7 kg
- Weight (With Tires): 940 lbs / 426.4 kg
- Make and Model: Kohler CH640
- Fuel Type: Petrol
- Horsepower at Maximum RPM (Gross): 20.5 hp / 15.3 kW
- Displacement: 41.1 cu-in / .7 L
- Cooling Medium: Forced air
- Aspiration: Natural
- Attachment Pump Relief Pressure (Trencher/Forward): 2500 psi / 172.4 bar
- Ground Drive Pump Relief Pressure Forward/Reverse: 2400 psi / 165.5 bar
- Ground Drive Pump gpm at Maximum Engine RPM: 5.4 gpm / 20.4 L/min
- Hydraulic Supply Filter Rating: 100 mesh strainer
- Attachment Pump gpm at Maximum Engine RPM: 10.3 gpm / 39 L/min
- Hydraulic Return Filter Rating: 3 micron
- Fuel Tank: 2.5 gal / 9.5 L
- Hydraulic Tank: 10.8 gal / 40.7 L
- Hydraulic System: 11.3 gal / 42.6 L
- Engine Oil: 0.5 gal / 1.9 L
- Ground Drive Type: Hydrostatic
- Clutch Type: none
- Maximum Forward Transport Speed at Full Throttle: 3.1 mph / 5 km/h
- Maximum Reverse Transport Speed at Full Throttle: 1 mph / 1.6 km/h