The MX125 is powered by a 5.5 hp/4.1 kW Honda gas engine or a 6.7 hp/5 kW Hatz diesel engine and comes with your choice of a 300 gallon/1136 L or 500-gallon/1892-L tank.
- Delivers greater flexibility when mounting to a trailer due to its modular design.
- Narrow profile allows for convenient side-by-side trailering with Vermeer drills.
- Eductor roll nozzles multiply flow while aiding with bentonite shearing.
- Multiple shear points provide superior yield times of drilling fluid additives.
- Provides the drill with sufficient drilling fluid for most small to medium HDD applications.
- Length: 36 inches / 91.4 cm
- Width: 30 inches / 76.2 cm
- Height: 44.5 inches / 113 cm
- Weight: 340 lbs / 154.2 kg
- Diesel Engine Option: Hatz
- Diesel Engine Option Horsepower: 6.7 hp / 5 kw
- Gas Engine Option: Honda
- Gas Engine Option Horsepower: 5.5 hp / 4.1 kw
- Fuel Capacity: 5 gal / 18.9 L
- Pump Type: Monarch 3 inch grease seal pump / 7.62 cm
- Mixing Action: Ventrui/recirculation
- Integrated Mixing Hopper: Yes
- Anti-Freeze Capacity: 5 hp / 3.7 kw
- Straining System (Makeup Water): Yes
- Straining System (Outlet): Yes
300 Gallon (1135.6 L) Tank Option
- Length: 74 inches / 188 cm
- Width: 38 inches / 96.5 cm
- Height: 52 inches / 132.1 cm
- Weight: 600 lbs / 272.2 kg
- Mixing Jets: 3 in-line eductor nozzles
500 Gallon (1892.7 L) Tank Option
- Length: 106 inches / 269.2 cm
- Width: 28.5 inches / 72.4 cm
- Height: 69.5 inches / 176.5 cm
- Weight: 687 lbs / 311.6 kg
- Mixing Jets: 4 in-line eductor nozzles