The new Vermeer CTX160 provides an ideal blend of lifting performance and compact body design.
- Equipped with a 40 hp (29.8 kW) turbocharged Kohler KDI diesel engine. This engine eliminates the need for a diesel particulate filter (DPF), reducing cost and complexity of the engine.
- The vertical lift capability on the CTX160 boasts a rated (SAE) operating capacity of 1600 lb (725.7 kg) and a hinge pin height of 88.75 in (225.4 cm).
- The universal attachment plate provides maximized productivity by giving the operator the ability to change attachments on challenging jobs.
- Designed with comfort in mind, the chariot-style operator’s station is paired with operator presence on the CTX160, giving the operator confidence while working on demanding jobs.
General Dimensions and Weights
- Design: Stand-on/Track drive
- Length (With Standard Bucket): 116 inches / 294.9 cm
- Length (Without Standard Bucket): 92.5 inches / 234.5 cm
- Width (With Standard Bucket and 9″ Tracks): 42 inches / 106.7 cm
- Height: 59 inches / 149.9 cm
- Height (to Hinge Pin): 88.75 inches / 225.4 cm
- Ground Clearance: 6.75 inches / 17.1 cm
- Weight (Standard Bucket, Diesel Engine): 4115 lb / 1866.5 kg
- Weight (No Bucket, Diesel Engine): 4000 lb / 1814.4 kg
- Make and Model: Kohler KDI 1903
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 14.5 gal / 54.9 L
- Gross Horsepower: 40 hp / 29.8 kw
- Cooling System: Liquid
- Maximum Angle of Inclination: 30 deg
- Rated Operating Capacity (SAE): 1600 lb / 725.7 kg
- Tipping Capacity (With 165 lb [78.84 kg] operator): 4571 lb / 2073 kg
- Travel Speed (Forward): 4.4 mph / 7.1km/h
- Steering: Dual axis, pilot operated joystick
- Lift: Dual axis, common bucket Lever
- Curl: Dual axis, common bucket Lever
- Hydraulic System High Flow: 16.7 gpm / 63.2 L/min
- Hydraulic System Low Flow: 9.4 gpm / 35.6 L/min
- Hydraulic System Pressure: 3045 psi / 209.9 bar
- Tank capacity: 12 gal / 45.4 L