Whether it is site preparation or hauling heavy material, the CTX100 compact utility loader is up to the challenge. The CTX100 features vertical lift arms that offer exceptional lift and tipping capacities to efficiently transport materials on tough job sites.
- The CTX100 is equipped with exceptional lift and tipping capacities to efficiently transport materials on tough jobsites.
- Single joystick ground drive control offers a smooth range of motion without balancing the engagement of two separate controls. The handgrip enables the operator to maintain a secure grip while providing good joystick control.
- Protective steel wings with cushioning increase operator comfort and support, providing a surface to brace against while working in uneven terrain.
- The dedicated spring-cushioned operator platform keeps the operator out of the mud and debris
- Equipped with a 40-hp (30kW) turbocharged Kohler KDI diesel engine. This engine meets emission compliance without the need for a Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF), reducing cost and complexity of the engine.
- The integrated display provides the operator machine information such as engine hours, battery voltage and engine oil pressure.
- A wide or narrow track configuration is available to meet your needs.
General Dimensions and Weights
- Design: Stand-on/Track drive
- Length (With Standard Bucket): 111.5 inches / 283.2 cm
- Length (Without Standard Bucket): 89.5 inches / 227.3 cm
- Width (With Standard Bucket): 42 inches / 106.7 cm
- Width (Without Standard Bucket): 36 inches / 91.4 cm
- Height: 58 inches / 147.3 cm
- Height (to Hinge Pin): 88 inches / 223.5 cm
- Ground Clearance: 6.8 inches / 17.1 cm
- Weight (Standard Bucket, Diesel Engine): 3515 lbs / 1594.4 kg
- Weight (No Bucket, Diesel Engine): 3400 lbs / 1542.2 kg
- Make and Model: Kohler KDI 1903
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 14.5 gal / 54.9 L
- Gross Horsepower: 40 hp / 29.8 kw
- Cooling System: Liquid
- Maximum Angle of Inclination: 35 deg
- Rated Operating Capacity (SAE): 1035 lbs / 469.5 kg
- Tipping Capacity (With 175 lb [79.38 kg] operator): 2958 lbs / 1341.7 kg
- Travel Speed: 4.4 mph / 7.1 km/h
- Ground Pressure (Narrow Tracks): 5.3 psi / 36.5 kPa
- Ground Pressure (Wide Tracks): 4.2 psi / 29 kPa
- Steering: Dual axis, pilot operated joystick
- Lift: Dual axis, common bucket Lever
- Curl: Dual axis, common bucket Lever
- Hydraulic System Flow: 15.5 gpm / 58.7 L/min
- Hydraulic System Pressure: 3045 psi / 209.9 bar
- Tank capacity: 12 gal / 45.4 L