The Petzl Sequoia SRT is a tree care seat harness for climbing arborists ascending on a single rope. It has a ventral attachment point and a rear buckle for installing a CROLL ventral rope clamp with SECUR shoulder straps.
The extra-wide, semi-rigid waistbelt and leg loops provide comfort for the arborist. It is equipped with Doubleback Plus self-locking buckles on the waistbelt and Fast LT Plus automatic buckles on the leg loops. The gated attachment points allow the user to easily connect a Zillon or Microflip lanyard, or to install several attachment bridges and accessories directly on the bridge. The harness also facilitates the carrying and organizing of work tools, with multiple equipment loops and retainers for attaching Caritool tool holders.
- This harness is designed for ascents on a single rope with a ventral attachment point and rear buckle for installing a CROLL ventral rope clamp with SECUR shoulder straps
- Semi-rigid, wide waistbelt and leg loops for excellent positioning; sculpted and lined with perforated foam for comfort during suspension
- Foam on leg loops can be adjusted for perfect positioning
- Mobile side attachment points allow the user to follow the orientation of the lanyard during lateral movement
- Attachment bridge improves lateral mobility
- Waistbelt equipped with self-locking DoubleBack buckles for quick and easy adjustment
- Leg loops equipped with FAST buckles for quick and easy opening and fastening without the need to readjust them, even while wearing gloves
- Buckles to adjust weight distribution between the waistbelt and the leg loops
- Gated rings to adapt the length of the attachment bridge and to install accessories directly on the attachment bridge (RING, SWIVEL)
- Seven pre-shaped equipment loops with protective sheath
- Five slots for CARITOOL tool holder
- Two retainers for a carabiner to hold a chainsaw or handsaw
- Elastic for attaching a first aid kit
- Can be accessorized in order to adapt the harness to its use with the seat to improve comfort during prolonged suspension or with the shoulder straps to connect to the ventral attachment point and the two rear slots on the waistbelt to transfer the load from the waistbelt to the shoulders.
|Size 1||70-100 cm||50-65 cm||1.53 kg|
|Size 2||85-120 cm||60-75 cm||1.59 kg|